Great service, very helpful staff Easy and fast experience. Great location and nice selection of cars.
EZ Rental has introduced Change Fees that will reduce last-minute disruptions to vehicle planning.
- Early Return Fee: Applies if you did not prepay your rental charges and returned the vehicle more than 24 hours early before the return time indicated in your rental agreement. You will only pay for the days used, but there will be a $25 charge to partially compensate EZ Rental for our inability to rent your vehicle during the remaining time reserved for your use. You can reduce the fee paid by calling us in advance to update the date and time of your return.
- Late Return Fee: In addition to charging additional rental days for a late return, we reserve the right to charge $25 per day (maximum of 5 days) to compensate us in part for the costs we incur in finding an alternative vehicle to satisfy our next booking for your vehicle. You can reduce the fee paid by calling us in advance to update the date and time of your return.
Rates are based on a 24 hour rental day starting with the hour you pick up the vehicle. All rentals ending on Friday must be returned at 9am, even if it’s less than 24 hours, to allow us to rent over weekend, since we are closed.
Call us on -1-347-704-3000
Call us on -1-347-704-3000
We rent to persons of 18 and over. However, an underage fee may apply. From 18-21 there is an $80 charge per day. And 21-25 there is a $30 charge per day.
Please call us on -1-347-704-3000
No, EZ Rental does not currently accept the small credit cards issued by credit card companies that fit on a key ring.
You must notify us if you will be going out of the USA.
When making reservations, you should check on border regulations regarding crossing foreign borders in a rental car. Also check if your insurance company either limits the coverage or refuses coverage on international rentals. If you’re planning on using the damage waiver coverage provided by your credit card company, confirm with them it will be available to you on an international rental. Many won
The minimum car rental for international travel is 3 days.
We offer unlimited mileage on all rentals. However, if you are leaving NY, NJ area we may require a 3 day minimum rental.
The following tips, obtained from the American Automobile Association and the American Car Rental Association, are meant as guidelines and EZ Rental urges you to use your best judgment in any particular situation.
Before leaving the rental depo, be sure you know the route to your destination. If you must ask directions, ask a police officer or find a well-lighted public place. Stay out of high crime areas even if it means going out of your way.
Do not stop on the roadway or shoulder and do not get out of your car, if any of the following situations occur:
- Your vehicle is bumped from behind
- Another motorist advises you of problems with your vehicle
- Your car is malfunctioning, or
- Someone on the roadside needs assistance.
- If any of these situations occur, drive to the nearest well-lighted public place to notify the proper authorities and to request assistance. In most areas, dial 911 for the police.
- Do not stop for flashing white lights. Lights on emergency vehicles in the U.S. are red and blue.
- If you are threatened with a gun or knife, give up your car immediately and report the incident to police and the rental car company.
- Keep doors and windows locked and keep your valuables locked in the trunk or glove compartment. Do not carry large amounts of cash. Do not pick up hitchhikers.
- Always park in well-lighted areas. If stopping to buy gas, use a pay phone or use an automatic teller machine (ATM), choose well-lighted, busy locations.
- If possible, avoid using an ATM at night.
- Never leave your car unattended with the engine running.
- When walking toward a parked car, be aware of your surroundings and check the interior of the vehicle before unlocking doors. Have your keys in hand and ready when approaching your vehicle.
- Don’t be your own worst enemy… buckle up!
In order to reserve a car from EZ Rental you must have a valid US credit card in your name. When returning a vehicle you may switch to another payment method including direct debit or cash. We do not accept Discover.
In order to reserve a car from EZ Rental you must have a valid US credit card in your name but the payment method may be switched upon return of vehicle. Keep in mind if you are relying on your credit card insurance and something happened to the vehicle, they require you use your credit card as payment. Otherwise, they may not cover you and you will be responsible for the damages. Please note we do not accept Discover.
By contract, the renter is responsible for the payment of all tolls and violations, plus administrative costs involved.
Some areas use video radar surveillance, allowing for moving violations to be captured by camera. The owner is identified by the license plate and notified by mail and billed for the infraction. As per the terms of the rental contract, these charges, plus an administrative fee per event, is billed to the credit card on file.
Call us on -1-347-704-3000 to discuss your needs
Very good fast service for pick up the car and drop off, good car, Clean, price very good
Great rental in NY the staff is amazing and the cheapest prices in Ny. They upgraded me for free and were very helpful Thank you EZ Rental
Loved it, nice cars and really cheap prices, amazing service and care.
Excellent service! Comfortable cars! There is also a luxury! Take care to be satisfied! And even service in Hebrew to Israeli !!!
"I rented a car by ez rental, I loved the service, fresh clean cars, some guy is actually was very nice to me looking forward for next time"
"A month ago awesome place to rent a car from, by far the cheapest in the whole New York. The whole staff there is super friendly and easy to work with, we appreciate the help and the best prices!!"
"The service here is very professional and very recommended. We were referred by friends for a employee of ours and we definitely will be back. Keep up the good works Guys"
“One of the best rental companies in NY by far. They have the best cars at literally unbeatable prices. And the service is awsome there with the crew they have there. Thank you guys”
"Awsome place to rent a car in NYC the prices are unbeatable guarentedd and the staff was super helpful thnks"